2/28/11

mcdonald monday

*this ice cream.
so delicious.

*running.
i ran this morning for the first time in almost a year.
it felt exhilarating.

*this nifty little guy.
my friend emily turned me on to it and i'm obsessed.
try it, i promise you will be to.

*getting to see my sweetheart reenact his byu a capella glory days this weekend.
any of you in the provo area on friday night really need to come see this.

*this pillow.
it is hands down the best pillow i've ever slept on.
and i'm not just saying that because my friend sam makes them.
worth every penny.

*kinect.
i love the zumba, dance central and kinect sports.
very entertaining.

melcome.

1 comment:

Aim said...

ha ha ha! Now this is the Mindy I know and LOVE! I can seriously see you talking through your blog. The "melcome" thing cracks me up. Love it. And I am so sad that I will miss this weekend, we really wanted to go but we are going snowmobiling this weekend-leaving Fri. afternoon. I would have loved to see you. Maybe next time?! I know the show will be awesome.