6/7/11

mcdonald monday

*watched this movie over the weekend.


really enjoyed it.


thought it was very interesting,


but kinda weird that it's about facebook and already a movie.


it felt a little too soon if you know what i mean.


and every time i see jt i can't help but think of this.







*made these on thursday


and they are already on the menu again for tomorrow.


they are that good.






*starting the official summer schedule today.


love having structure and routine.






*love this shirt,


this dress (with a cardigan of course),


this color,


and any top with these.






*so close to kicking this show off the dvr.


then they do a great song like this.


i'm catching up on the rest of this season,


but pretty sure it won't make the cut next season.






melcome.

1 comment:

Aim said...

Wow, loved that Glee song you posted! I hadn't heard it since I cut out the show. I'm so mad that the show went so downhill because I LOVE the music. I miss it actually but I know it was the right thing to do to stop watching it.

And the Saturday Night Live link was HIGHlarious. Thanks for the laugh this morning.

And yes, I am a closet perv. :)