6/13/11

mcdonald monday

*this is opening a week from today.

performances will run for 2 solid weeks (except sundays).

thank heavens it's almost over.

i'm so done with this whole single parent thing.

but if you get a chance, go see the show.

it's going to be really good.


*got these in the mail last week.

love them, but they are 1/2 a size too big,

and the place i bought them from doesn't take returns.

hooray for awesome shoes.

boo for awesome shoes that don't fit.


*booked this hotel for my anniversary.

got a killer deal from travelzoo.

really looking forward to 24 hours in park city with the hubs.

alone.


*these are my favorite jeans on dave.

they are on sale right now.

if your hubby needs some good bootie jeans,

order him these.

you won't be disappointed.


*made this on saturday night.

not as good as going to the actual restaurant,

but pretty darn close.

sooooo good.


*this was on tv last night.

watched it after watching the MAVS take the ring.

eat that south beach.

anyway, i saw it in the theater when it first came out

and thought it was crazy intense, but really like it.

that was before i had a daughter.

last night it bothered me on a different level.

had to watch the soup to get my mind off of it.

thanks joel.


melcome.


1 comment:

Aim said...

Argh! So sad that they don't have my hubby's size in those jeans! I love the look and I love the price even more! Hope Dave's play is awesome! I didn't know he was directing, how cool is that?