6/16/11

mumblings

*since when is saying "lame ass" okay in a pg movie?

sure, i say lame ass time to time, but i don't claim to have a pg rating.

and i don't say it in front of my two little repeating machines.

guess which movie suddenly had a scratch, 10 minutes into it, and had to be turned off?

no seriously, do you know what movie i'm talking about?

i'll send you cookies if you get it correct.


*i have a love hate relationship with banana bread.

mostly love.

the only part of me that hates it? my pooch.

why does the good stuff have to suck bad?


*can't find a dress for the bro's wedding.

it's in a month.

suggestions are more than welcomed.


*cooked dinner 3 nights this week already.

woot woot for me.

woot woot for sit down dinners with the family.


*some "lame ass" decided to pay his verzion bill with my debit card.

as if i wouldn't immediately notice $487 missing from my checking account?!

dude, whoever you are, you are seriously an idiot.

wells fargo powers that be, you are seriously awesome.

had the money back in my account the day i reported it gone.


*no matter how many times i look at my calender,

i can't seem to send a card off on time.

i even started writing reminders,

telling myself "send card today", so that it will be on time.

still can't do it.

example, today's calender says- send john's father's day card.

guess what's still sitting in my purse.

addressed.

and stamped.

i really need to look into this issue.


tweet. tweet.

1 comment:

emily ballard said...

Gulliver's Travels. I have two tattle-telling girls who immediately reported the obscenity and then positioned themselves with the remote to quickly mute the volume when they watched it the next time. Good thing because little brother is a little repeating machine. When is technology going to allow us to edit our personal media collection?

At least your credit card fraud was obvious. Mine con artist was smart and spent $40-$80 per month. . . little enough to stay under the radar. . . and spent it at merchants like amazon and itunes that wouldn't look suspicious to me. Grrrr.

Oh well, at least I get cookies.